Leisure and sports managers organise, direct and co-ordinate the activities and resources required for the provision of sporting, artistic, theatrical and other recreational and amenity services.
Current Entry Requirements
Both graduate and non-graduate entry is possible. Off- and on-the-job training is provided. NVQs/SVQs in relevant areas are available at Levels 3 and 4. Professional qualifications may also be required for some posts.
Typical education level:Level 1-3
related to this Career
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport and Exercise ScienceFTLevel 32 Years
- Level 3 Diploma in Coaching and Supporting School PEFTLevel 31 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science with ManagementFTLevel 63 Years
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport (Development, Coaching and Fitness)FTLevel 32 Years
- Subject AreaHigher Education
- Subject AreaLeadership and Management
- Subject AreaScience
- Subject AreaSport
- Subject AreaVocational