We offer a fantastic range of degree programmes and undergraduate courses for students who want more from Higher Education. Partnered with some of the country's leading institutions, including the University of Derby, the University of Leicester, Loughborough University, and Nottingham Trent University.
Priding ourselves on our ability to implement exceptional levels of teaching in a student-focused environment, Loughborough College offers a range of Higher Education courses designed to suit every individual.
Our aim is to ensure that your academic abilities are recognised and enhanced in order to aid your success. Aiming to provide a learning experience that is both stimulating and relevant to your future career, many of our programmes offer the unique opportunity to gain valuable industry knowledge and expertise through work-based placements. You will be able to apply your theoretical knowledge to established companies and clients, whilst developing a working understanding of the subject area.
Why choose us?
- Our class sizes are considerably smaller than those at a university, meaning you'll have more tutor support and fewer voices to compete with
- Courses are accredited by established universities and we have excellent links to industry professionals
- Be part of the Loughborough Students’ Union - voted No.1 in the world for experience
- Live in our high-quality halls of residence just minutes from the College, the LSU, and the town centre
- Study in our HE Centre - a learning environment designed specifically for degree-level students
- In June 2014 we received a successful review from The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA)
- Leadership and Management
- Hospitality and Catering
- Leisure and Tourism
- Business HE
- Creative Industries and Computing
- IT and Media Production
- Computing HE
- Teacher Training
- Health and Social Care
- Early Years HE
- Teacher Training HE
- Electrical Installation
- Engineering HE
- Creative Arts
- Music HE
- Sport HE
- Public/Uniformed Service
- Public Services HE
- HNC in Computing and Systems DevelopmentPTLevel 42 Years
- HNC in EngineeringPTLevel 42 Years
- Diploma in Education and TrainingPTLevel 52 Years
- Foundation Degree in Business and ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- Foundation Degree in Creative Music ProductionFTLevel 52 Years
- Foundation Degree in Events ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- Foundation Degree in Hospitality ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- HND in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic)FTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Systems DevelopmentFTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Creative Media Production (Computer Games Design)FTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering ConversionPTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Public ServicesFTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Sport and Leisure ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Travel and Tourism ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- BA (Hons) in Public Services ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Applied Studies (Music)FTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Events ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Hospitality ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Leadership and ManagementFTPTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Sport Management (Blended Learning)FTLevel 63 Years
- BA (Hons) in Sports ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Tourism ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports ScienceFTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science (Management) (Top Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science (Top Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science with ManagementFTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in EngineeringFTPTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Sport Coaching (Blended Learning)FTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Sport Coaching (Futsal) (Blended Learning)FTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Sports CoachingFTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Sports Coaching (Top Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.