- September 2024
Mode of Attendance:
- Full Time
Course Duration:3 Years
- Engineering Mathematics
- Sustainable Engineering Design
- Fundamental Professional Skills: CAD and Programming
- Mechanical Principles
- Electrical Principles
- Electronic Principles
- Power Electronics
- Smart Materials
- Automation, Robotics and Mechatronics
- Renewable Energy
- Virtual Engineering and Simulation and Project Management
- Enterprise and Innovation
- Systems and Control
- Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Energy Networks
- Sustainability and Environmental Engineering
- Independent Project
CCC at A Level (including Maths or Physics) or MMM in an Engineering related BTEC (including Further Maths).
GCSE Maths and English Grade C level 4, GCSE Science/physics or chemistry Grade C or level 4
Programme Costs (Per Year):
Full Time (FT):
- UK / EU Residents: £8,950
- Non EU: £12,500
The fees and information stated on this page are for the 2023/24 academic year and may change for the 2024/25 academic year. We will update fee and course information for 2024/25 as soon as it is available.
You may have to pay additional costs during your studies. A summary of the costs that you may be expected to pay, and what is included, while studying a course within the Engineering department are listed below:
- DBS checks, where required, are included in the fees.
- The cost of all assessments at first attempt are included in your course fees, but if you do not pass at first attempt you will be responsible for resit fees, at a cost of £40 per module.
- The Engineering department run an annual field trip abroad and whilst this is not a compulsory part of the programme, it is educationally relevant. Students are asked to make a contribution towards the costs of this trip, normally around £200-250. Students will also be asked to make an additional contribution towards food, which varies depending on the duration of the trip.
- The department runs a number of day trips and additional workshops/ qualifications, which students do not pay for. A refundable deposit may be asked for which is normally around £20. The deposit is refunded upon attendance/ successful completion of the course. There may be some food and drink costs and you should budget for day trips, which will vary depending on duration and venue.
- All work is electronically submitted. You may need to provide a printed copy of your final dissertation and poster. The estimated cost for this is around £20-£25 per student in the final year.
Please click here for a full breakdown of our fees policy
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at our open day.Visit our Open Day
Our team of experts will be able to help answer any questions you have, from finance and funding to requesting a prospectus we’ve got you covered.CONTACT US
Great!, you’ve found the perfect course, now find out how to apply and get start looking forward to starting studying with us!HOW TO APPLY