Are you looking for a career with prospects which will open up opportunities for progression and promotion? Then an apprenticeship may be for you!
Apprenticeships are available to all people over the age of 16. Even if you have had prior training or a degree level qualification, as long as you are acquiring a new set of skills and the content of the training is materially different to prior training, you could qualify.
Retraining could give you a significant career boost, allow you to go for a challenging new role or widen your skill set with your existing employer.
Benefits of an Apprenticeship
- Earn a salary
- Get paid holidays
- Paid time off for training
- Training linked to the job you are doing
- Become part of the nation’s skilled workforce
- Receive on-the-job training
- Gain a recognised qualification
- Learn job-specific skills
Are you looking to employ an Apprentice?
Visit our Loughborough College for Business section or give us a call on 01509 515 461
- Surepharm Services LtdSurepharm Services have an exciting and unique opportunity for 4 Apprentice Manufacturing Process Technician to join their team. They provide a full in-house formulation development, manufacturing, packing and distribution service of pharmaceutical medicines. If you're passion for working within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing this role is for you.Weekly Wage: £347.10Duration: 18 months IntermediateClosing Date: 10/07/2020
- Wreake Valley Academy TrustWreake Valley Academy in Syston are looking for 2 Learning Support Assistant Apprentices to join their popular school from September 2020. The ideal candidates will have great interpersonal skills, an empathy with young people and children, be self-motivated and demonstrate good organisational skills.Weekly Wage: £117.00Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 03/07/2020
The apprenticeship is full-time with shift patterns varying per placement. The ability to travel to and work from different health and social care venues across Derbyshire is essential due to the rotational nature of the apprenticeship. Apprentices will be employed by Derbyshire Community Health Services (DCHS) for the duration of the programme.Wage: £4.15 per hour.Duration: 16 monthsIntermediate Level Apprenticeship