Are you looking for a career with prospects which will open up opportunities for progression and promotion? Then an apprenticeship may be for you!
Apprenticeships are available to all people over the age of 16. Even if you have had prior training or a degree level qualification, as long as you are acquiring a new set of skills and the content of the training is materially different to prior training, you could qualify.
Retraining could give you a significant career boost, allow you to go for a challenging new role or widen your skill set with your existing employer.
Benefits of an Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships have equivalent educational levels.
|Name||Level||Equivalent Education Level|
|Higher||4-5||Foundation degree and above|
|Degree||6-7||Bachelor’s or master’s degree|
Some apprenticeships may also give you an additional qualification, such as a diploma.
- CLICK SAVE SMILE LIMITEDFantastic opportunity for an individual looking to work for a growing company with plenty of opportunity for progression. The role will involve general warehouse duties as well as supporting the team within the party shop.Weekly Wage: £145.25 - £160.00Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 04/12/2020
- Fairfield SchoolFairfield Preparatory School are looking for two hard-working and enthusiastic Kindergarten Early Years Apprentices to join their Kindergarten in Loughborough. Ideal candidates will have a passion for working with children, be caring and patient. Must be able to use their initiative and have excellent communication schools.Weekly Wage: £136.50Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 04/12/2020
- Truframe LimitedThe customer service department is responsible for managing all customer enquiries, complaints, problems, issues and queries in the most efficient and effective way, to ensure a mutually beneficial outcome is agreed for both the customer and TruFrame.Annual Wage: £13,650.00Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 04/12/2020
- Foxprint (Shepshed) LimitedOur Shepshed office is looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to join our lively team in a busy sales office.Weekly Wage: £117.00Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 26/11/2020
- CLICK SAVE SMILE LIMITEDFantastic opportunity for an individual looking to work for a growing company with plenty of opportunity for progression. The role will involve business administration duties as well as supporting the team within other areas of the company.Weekly Wage: £145.25 - £160.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 04/12/2020
- BPX Electro Mechanical Co LtdBPX are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to supplement our existing team. This apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to learn all about our business with varied responsibilities, working with a great team and in a fast-paced environment. This is an exciting role for someone looking to develop their sales and business knowledge.Unspecified Wage: Competitive salaryDuration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 03/12/2020
- Scraptoft Day NurseryAre you enthusiastic about a career in Early Years? Then look no further! Commence your career today with an apprenticeship with The Scraptoft Day Nursery. The successful candidate will support the Nursery in the day to day running of their groups, ensuring a safe, welcoming and caring environment.Weekly Wage: £169.65 - £320.19Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 04/12/2020
- THE SYSTON DAY NURSERY LIMITEDAre you enthusiastic about a career in Early Years? Then look no further! Commence your career today with an apprenticeship with The Syston Day Nursery. The successful candidate will support the Nursery in the day to day running of their groups, ensuring a safe, welcoming and caring environment.Weekly Wage: £169.65 - £320.19Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 04/12/2020
- DHL AviationThe UK Customs Department is the largest of its kind in Europe. Split between the UK and offshore, the Customs team handle over 4 million shipments annually that require a formal customs declaration.Annual Wage: £14,613.56Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 04/12/2020
- Berkeley Insurance Group LtdTo assist the Network Manager in maintaining the smooth and efficient running of the computer networks and related ICT equipment within the business. Assist in the delivery of an excellent technical support and first-class customer service to staff. To support staff in the appropriate use of ICT and ensure ICT systems are available at all times.Annual Wage: £9,009.00Duration: 24 months AdvancedClosing Date: 29/11/2020
- Mecc Alte (Uk) LimitedA new exciting apprenticeship vacancy has been created at Mecc Alte, offering fantastic experiences for people with a genuine interest in Engineering and Maintenance.Annual Wage: £12,400.00Duration: 42 months AdvancedClosing Date: 30/11/2020
- Mecc Alte (Uk) LimitedExciting apprenticeship vacancy has been created at Mecc Alte, offering fantastic experiences for people with a genuine interest in Engineering and MaintenanceAnnual Wage: £12,400.00Duration: 36 months AdvancedClosing Date: 30/11/2020
- H-TEC TRANSPORT SERVICES LTDAn exciting opportunity to start a career in business administration with a national company. If you have keen attention to detail and passion for progress, apply now!Weekly Wage: £146.25Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 04/12/2020
- St Botolphs C Of E Primary SchoolEnthusiastic about a career in Early Years? Then look no further! Commence your career today with an apprenticeship with St Botolph’s C of E Primary School, based in Shepshed. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable workplace experience and a recognised Early Years Educator Level 3 qualification whilst earning a salary.Weekly Wage: £126.75Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 04/12/2020
- Leicester Grammar SchoolLeicester Grammar School are looking for an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice to help support the smooth operation of the School’s IT network. They will help to provide high quality and timely support services to the School and its users ensuring teaching and learning continues to be the principle priority.Weekly Wage: £175.00 - £220.00Duration: 2 years AdvancedClosing Date: 27/11/2020
- Total Motion Vehicle Maintenance LtdTo be a member of the Driver Support Team which supports Total Motion’s operation’s department to ensure a great customer experience, manage fleet vehicle utilisation by keeping VOR days to a minimum and achieve fleet cost reductions.Weekly Wage: £174.00 - £328.40Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 04/12/2020
- Leicester Grammar SchoolLeicester Grammar School are looking for a Laboratory Assistant Apprentice to to aid and assist the Science faculty by coordinating the use and development of practical and other resources for teaching staff and students. A fantastic opportunity for anyone who has a passion for Science, and would like to work within an Education setting.Weekly Wage: £175.00 - £220.00Duration: 2 years AdvancedClosing Date: 27/11/2020
- Workheath Heat Treatment LimitedA fantastic opportunity has become available working alongside an experienced team of individuals who will support you through an engineering operative apprenticeship.Weekly Wage: £165.55Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 18/12/2020
- KNIGHTON JANITORIAL LIMITEDWe have a vacancy for an apprentice warehouse operative to join our busy team at our warehouse in Castle Donington. We are an established business offering innovative cleaning and hygiene solutions to education, offices, industry, catering and care home customers throughout the East Midlands and beyond.Weekly Wage: £258.00Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 11/12/2020
- THE MEAD EDUCATIONAL TRUSTThe Mead Educational Trust in Leicester are looking for an Apprentice ICT Technician to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a Level 2 IT qualification already, have excellent communication skills and be able to use their initiative.Weekly Wage: £144.30Duration: 2 years AdvancedClosing Date: 27/11/2020
- BSI ASSURANCE UK LIMITEDWe have a fantastic opportunity for two Apprentice Test Engineers to join our gas testing team at our Laboratory in Loughborough. Do you like to take things apart to understand how they work and like asking questions? Do you enjoy studying and personal development?Annual Wage: £12,000.00Duration: 42 months AdvancedClosing Date: 11/12/2020
- Jayne Sarah Butler & Helen TelfordTo assist and learn from the qualified nursery practitioners to provide high quality care and education for all children attending the setting.Weekly Wage: £156.00Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 01/12/2020
- Imperial Gb LimitedWe are looking to recruit an apprentice and expand our dedicated team, this not only offers invaluable experience, but it also gives someone the chance for an exciting career in Accountancy, by providing the AAT qualification, as well as the chance for the right candidate to develop their skill set and qualifications.Annual Wage: £15,000.00Duration: 16 months IntermediateClosing Date: 11/12/2020
- Thrussington C E SchoolThrussington CE Primary School are looking for an impressive Teaching Assistant Apprentice to join their team. The role requires someone who can multi-task in a fast paced environment and has strong people skills. A friendly disposition and a willingness to participate in school life are considered vital qualities for this position.Weekly Wage: £132.60Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 03/12/2020