Are you looking for a career with prospects which will open up opportunities for progression and promotion? Then an apprenticeship may be for you!
Apprenticeships are available to all people over the age of 16. Even if you have had prior training or a degree level qualification, as long as you are acquiring a new set of skills and the content of the training is materially different to prior training, you could qualify.
Retraining could give you a significant career boost, allow you to go for a challenging new role or widen your skill set with your existing employer.
Benefits of an Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships have equivalent educational levels.
|Name||Level||Equivalent Education Level|
|Higher||4-5||Foundation degree and above|
|Degree||6-7||Bachelor’s or master’s degree|
Some apprenticeships may also give you an additional qualification, such as a diploma.
- MERCEDES AMG HIGH PERFORMANCE POWERTRAINS LIMITEDWe are offering an apprenticeship within our busy Learning & Development team at Mercedes AMG HPP. The job is in a fast face environment where clear communication is key.Annual Wage: £18,500.00Duration: 24 Months AdvancedClosing Date: 28/02/2022
- UNIEXPRESS LIMITEDWanting to start a career in logistics and freight forwarding? Then Uni Express are offering an exciting opportunity to the right candidate to join their team and make the difference! Operating at EMA, you will be working alongside industry professionals while gaining the International Freight Forwarding Specialist L3 Apprenticeship.Annual Wage: £13,500.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 31/01/2022
- OHH DEER LTDTo fulfil customer orders within established timescales, to ensure that they are accurate, despatched on time and meet customer expectations.Weekly Wage: £146.25Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 31/01/2022
- Top Gear Car Sales Servicing Mot & Tyre CentreTop Gear Services are an MOT testing and Service repair centre in Mountsorrel. They are looking for a Apprentice Service Receptionist to join their friendly team. The role will be responsible to meet and greet customers, answer the phone and take messages, and deal with any other customer queries. Ideal candidates will be outgoing and confident.Weekly Wage: £200.00Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 11/02/2022
- M J Coatings LtdWe love what we do, as an apprentice with MJ Coatings you will join a team with over 30 years' experience in Powder Coating and Wet Spraying. Our passion means that we need someone who is enthusiastic, willing to learn, friendly, reliable and a great team player. A practical role with good training, supported by an experienced mentor from the team.Weekly Wage: £200.00Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 31/01/2022
- BibielleBibielle are recruiting two Warehouse Operative Apprentices to join their team in Wigston! Duties to include; goods in/goods out, dealing with deliveries, stock rotation/organising etc., use of in-house computer system, quality checking and general maintenance and housekeeping. Read on for more and apply today!Annual Wage: £10,000.00Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 31/01/2022
- Parity Legal LtdParity Legal seeks an apprentice to assist the compliance and accounts teams at the firm. The successful candidate will be working under the management team to ensure that the firms’ policies and procedures will be followed as well as supporting data entry tasks in the accounts team.Weekly Wage: £180.00 - £200.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 11/02/2022
- Robert Bakewell Primary SchoolAre you ready to start your career working with children, and supporting them to thrive in a caring and welcoming environment? Robert Bakewell Primary School are looking for a Learning Support Assistant Apprentice to work alongside a class teacher to support a child in engaging in activities and work towards an Outstanding Early Years practice.Weekly Wage: £129.00Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 28/01/2022
- Grampian Primary SchoolGrampian Primary Academy are looking for an Apprentice Office Assistant to join their friendly school team in Derby. Under the direction of the Business Manager and senior staff, the post holder will provide general clerical and business support to the school.Weekly Wage: £160.95 - £303.77Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 28/01/2022
- Shepshed Oxley County Primary SchoolOxley Primary School is seeking a Teaching Assistant Apprentice to provide support to pupils and staff on a 121 and group basis. The post will include a number of different roles and responsibilities that will help the students at the school make progress, achieve well and enjoy learning throughout their school career.Weekly Wage: £139.75Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 11/02/2022
- CLICK SAVE SMILE LIMITEDAs one of the UK’s leading party supply businesses, we are seeking driven and hardworking colleagues within our Warehouse. Being responsible for accurately picking and packing over 300 customer orders per day, you will get our customers party started and help us share smiles with our 500,000 customers.Weekly Wage: £220.00Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 31/01/2022
- MERIDIAN MORTGAGES LIMITEDThe purpose of the role is to provide an effective and efficient administrative service and support to the business, whilst undertaking administration training. The successful candidate will be expected to provide the highest level of customer service and business support to our office team as well as our clients.Annual Wage: £12,000.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 31/01/2022
- Board 24 LtdBoard 24 are looking for an apprentice with strong maths skills to assist in a busy Production planning department, helping to achieve accurate on time in full production schedules.Annual Wage: £15,000.00 - £18,000.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 11/02/2022
- Moira Infants SchoolMoira Primary School are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant Apprentice for their friendly school to start in January 2022. Ideal candidates will have a passion for working with children, have excellent communication skills and will be able to use their own initiative.Weekly Wage: £161.25Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 31/01/2022
- Instruments Direct Services LtdWe are currently going through growth and need to recruit a new team member with a job title of Customer Administrator. The primary focus will be to assist in the day to day running of our small business, from raising a quote to progressing and following up an order. You will also be assisting our customers get the most from there equipment.Weekly Wage: £250.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 28/01/2022
- FLOTEC INDUSTRIAL LIMITEDHere at Flotec we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is ready to learn and start an exciting career within the engineering industry as an Apprentice Warehouse Operative.Weekly Wage: £180.18 - £347.49Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 01/02/2022
- Board 24 LtdOwing to business growth and increasing engagement from our current and prospective customer base, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly driven, focused and determined Administrator. They will work within our well regarded and respected Customer Services team.Annual Wage: £17,000.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 11/02/2022
- UK BITS LTDAre you looking for a career in IT? We are currently looking for an Apprentice IT Support Technician, who possesses a genuine interest in all things IT related, and who would be committed to providing the highest level of customer service to join the UKBITS team.Weekly Wage: £187.50Duration: 24 months AdvancedClosing Date: 31/01/2022
- ROTHERWOOD GROUP LTDWant to work in Accounts? The Rotherwood Group are looking for an Accounts Apprentice to join their friendly team in Mountsorrel. Fantastic opportunity after completion of Apprenticeship to have your own client accounts to manage. The ideal candidate will be good with numbers and have strong problem solving ability.Weekly Wage: £192.30 - £230.76Duration: 17 months IntermediateClosing Date: 28/01/2022
- Truframe LimitedThe customer service department is responsible for managing all customer enquiries, complaints, problems, issues and queries in the most efficient and effective way, to ensure a mutually beneficial outcome is agreed for both the customer and TruFrame.Annual Wage: £13,650.00Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 11/02/2022
- Polypipe CivilsReporting to the PA to the Directors, this is an entry level role for candidates interested in embarking on a career as a Personal Assistant at a senior level, supporting both the PA and the Senior Leadership Team.Annual Wage: £15,000.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 31/01/2022
- Lighthouse Uk LtdLighthouse (UK) Ltd are offering an exciting IT/Technical Apprenticeship opportunity based at our branch in Loughborough. This is a position which offers genuine career progression within the ever-expanding Lighthouse (UK) Ltd group. There will be extensive on-the-job training provided, coupled with any external training as required.Weekly Wage: £250.00Duration: 24 months AdvancedClosing Date: 31/01/2022
- Charnwood CollegeCharnwood College Playgroup is based at Charnwood College in Loughborough, and is part of David Ross Education Trust. The setting has a large outdoor area accessible at all times Kimbles musical movement session on a monthly basis, use of a large sports hall on a weekly basis, a variety of exciting activities and resources that are planned around.Weekly Wage: £130.50 - £246.30Duration: 24 months AdvancedClosing Date: 28/01/2022
- Thornton Community County PrimaryThornton Primary School are looking for two Learning Support Assistant Apprentices to join their school. The ideal candidates must have great communication skills, a passion for working with children & be able to use initiative.Weekly Wage: £159.10Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 31/01/2022
- Next Steps NurseryAn exciting opportunity for four Early Years Apprentices to join Next Steps Nursery, based at Next Head Office in Enderby. Ideal candidates must be confident, highly motivated and have a passion for working within children. Both Level 2 or 3 Apprentices to be considered.Weekly Wage: £256.80Duration: 16 months IntermediateClosing Date: 14/02/2022
- House and Home Estate Agents LtdAre you motivated with good communication skills? Are you looking to learn within the world of Property lettings and management? This role is a great opportunity to develop business skills whilst working towards gaining a recognised Level 3 Business Administration qualification.Weekly Wage: £225.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 01/02/2022
- Ganymede Solutions LimitedGanymede Solutions are currently looking for an ambitious individual to join their Marketing team in Leicester. The role of Marketing Assistant Apprentice is ideal for those who are outgoing and confident, with a passion to start a career within Marketing.Weekly Wage: £156.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 04/02/2022
- FC Cartons LimitedFC Cartons have two fantastic opportunities for budding Manufacturing Operatives who have drive and enthusiasm and are looking for a career in a very busy and varied environment. Subsidised transport and pay progression rewarded to the right candidate.Weekly Wage: £173.25 - £334.13Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 31/03/2022
- Loughborough CollegeWe have an exciting role to join the Student Recruitment department at Loughborough College. An integral part of the team, you will provide an exceptional front of house, customer service experience for all visitors to Loughborough College’s new Hub development.Annual Wage: £9,009.00 - £17,374.50Duration: 18 months IntermediateClosing Date: 06/02/2022