Are you looking for a career with prospects which will open up opportunities for progression and promotion? Then an apprenticeship may be for you!
Apprenticeships are available to all people over the age of 16. Even if you have had prior training or a degree level qualification, as long as you are acquiring a new set of skills and the content of the training is materially different to prior training, you could qualify.
Retraining could give you a significant career boost, allow you to go for a challenging new role or widen your skill set with your existing employer.
Benefits of an Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships have equivalent educational levels.
|Name||Level||Equivalent Education Level|
|Higher||4-5||Foundation degree and above|
|Degree||6-7||Bachelor’s or master’s degree|
Some apprenticeships may also give you an additional qualification, such as a diploma.
- CLICK SAVE SMILE LIMITEDFantastic opportunity for an individual looking to work for a growing company with plenty of opportunity for progression. The role will involve general warehouse duties as well as supporting the team within the party shop.Weekly Wage: £145.25 - £160.00Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 08/03/2021
- Fairfield SchoolFairfield Preparatory School are looking for two hard-working and enthusiastic Kindergarten Early Years Apprentices to join their Kindergarten in Loughborough. Ideal candidates will have a passion for working with children, be caring and patient. Must be able to use their initiative and have excellent communication schools.Weekly Wage: £136.50Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 12/03/2021
- Truframe LimitedThe customer service department is responsible for managing all customer enquiries, complaints, problems, issues and queries in the most efficient and effective way, to ensure a mutually beneficial outcome is agreed for both the customer and TruFrame.Annual Wage: £13,650.00Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 12/03/2021
- CLICK SAVE SMILE LIMITEDFantastic opportunity for an individual looking to work for a growing company with plenty of opportunity for progression. The role will involve business administration duties as well as supporting the team within other areas of the company.Weekly Wage: £145.25 - £160.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 03/03/2021
- Leicester Grammar SchoolLeicester Grammar School are looking for an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice to help support the smooth operation of the School’s IT network. They will help to provide high quality and timely support services to the School and its users ensuring teaching and learning continues to be the principle priority.Weekly Wage: £175.00 - £220.00Duration: 2 years AdvancedClosing Date: 09/03/2021
- Total Motion Vehicle Maintenance LtdTo be a member of the Driver Support Team which supports Total Motion’s operation’s department to ensure a great customer experience, manage fleet vehicle utilisation by keeping VOR days to a minimum and achieve fleet cost reductions.Weekly Wage: £174.00 - £328.40Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 12/03/2021
- THE MEAD EDUCATIONAL TRUSTThe Mead Educational Trust in Leicester are looking for an Apprentice ICT Technician to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a Level 2 IT qualification already, have excellent communication skills and be able to use their initiative.Weekly Wage: £144.30Duration: 2 years AdvancedClosing Date: 07/03/2021
- Air Plants Group LtdAn excellent opportunity to start a career in business administration with an industry recognised company. If you have a good attention to details and passion for progress, apply now!Weekly Wage: £146.25Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 12/03/2021
- Daly Telecom LtdDaly Telecom are looking for a Business Administrator Apprentice to join their team in Mountsorrel. The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, be a great communicator and be very organised.Weekly Wage: £216.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 12/03/2021
- H-TEC TRANSPORT SERVICES LTDAn exciting opportunity to start a career in Technical Support/Customer Service with a national company. If you have a keen attention to detail and passion for progress, apply now!Weekly Wage: £172.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 12/03/2021
- TUSCOR LLOYDS (UK) LIMITEDWe are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has excellent communications skills, who would be interested in a long career in logistics. A successful candidate should be able to display common sense, logical thinking, have good manners and be able to work alongside senior members of staff so they may assist in controlling shipments.Weekly Wage: £161.25Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 05/03/2021
- Permarock Products LimitedThe role is to assist in the day to day running of the purchasing and dispatch office to communicate with customers and suppliers to process sales and purchase orders.Annual Wage: £12,500.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 01/03/2021
- Westwards NurseryWestwards Nursery has an opportunity for an Apprentice to work in a friendly team with well experienced practitioners. Our practitioners range from Level 3 to Level 6, so there is always experience and support on hand. You could be working in a room with babies or in pre-school age.Weekly Wage: £148.20Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 10/03/2021
- INCREDIBLE KIDS (ASHBY) LIMITEDTo provide high quality education and care for the children within the Nursery. Create a stable and supportive environment for families using the Nursery facilities. Work as part of the Nursery Team and as a Key Worker to a group of children.Weekly Wage: £174.00Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 03/03/2021
- Glw Feeds LimitedGLW Feeds are looking to appoint an Apprentice Customer Service Assistant to work as part of the customer service team to provide a comprehensive customer service experience to GLW Feeds supporting customers and the field sales team by partnering with key internal functions.Weekly Wage: £173.08Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 04/03/2021
- Slack & Parr LtdSlack & Parr Ltd are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant Apprentice. This is a new and exciting Apprenticeship vacancy, apply now for an immediate start.Monthly Wage: £724.00Duration: 17 months IntermediateClosing Date: 04/03/2021
- STONEYGATE COLLEGE (LEICESTER PREPARATORY SCHOOL) LIMITEDLeicester Preparatory School are looking for Teaching Assistant Apprentice to join their school and work within Early Years. The ideal candidates must have a passion to work with children, excellent communication skills and be highly professional at all times.Weekly Wage: £172.00 - £328.00Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 08/03/2021
- STONEYGATE COLLEGE (LEICESTER PREPARATORY SCHOOL) LIMITEDLeicester Preparatory School are looking for Teaching Assistant Apprentices to join their school and work within Year 3-6. The ideal candidates must have a passion to work with children, excellent communication skills and be highly professional at all times.Weekly Wage: £172.00 - £328.00Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 10/03/2021
- EPC UNITED KINGDOM PLCEPC-UK are looking for a Laboratory Apprentice to join their team in Alfreton. The ideal candidate will work well in a small laboratory team and be able to use initiative and be proactive. A really exciting opportunity for those with a passion for Science.Annual Wage: £14,000.00 - £17,000.00Duration: 2 years AdvancedClosing Date: 12/03/2021