Are you looking for a career with prospects which will open up opportunities for progression and promotion? Then an apprenticeship may be for you!
Apprenticeships are available to all people over the age of 16. Even if you have had prior training or a degree level qualification, as long as you are acquiring a new set of skills and the content of the training is materially different to prior training, you could qualify.
Retraining could give you a significant career boost, allow you to go for a challenging new role or widen your skill set with your existing employer.
Benefits of an Apprenticeship
- Earn a salary
- Get paid holidays
- Paid time off for training
- Training linked to the job you are doing
- Become part of the nation’s skilled workforce
- Receive on-the-job training
- Gain a recognised qualification
- Learn job-specific skills
Are you looking to employ an Apprentice?
Visit our Loughborough College for Business section or give us a call on 01509 515 461
- The Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa is offering a unique opportunity for someone looking to begin their career within the hospitality industry as an apprentice commis chef, you will work within and train under the Head Chef.Weekly Wage: £156.00Duration: 24 months Intermediate
- FAB Clinics is seeking an apprentice to provide administrative support to the reception and office areas. The post will include a number of different roles and responsibilities that will help to maintain the day-to-day running of the office.Weekly Wage: £175.00Duration: 12 months Intermediate
- An exciting role working in a typical warehouse environment as part of the operations team. Book in, dispatch, pick, pack, clean and relocate stock, as well as carrying out regular stock takes. Ensuring SLA deadlines are met and quality standards are maintained at all levels. Adhering to all Agilitas Health & Safety processes and procedures.Weekly Wage: £161.50Duration: 15 months Intermediate
- Healy Group are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative apprentice, apply now to avoid disappointment.Weekly Wage: £150.00 - £200.00Duration: 15 months Intermediate
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join us as an apprentice to be trained as a skilled Mechanical CAD Designer.Annual Wage: £12,500.00Duration: 42 months Advanced
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join us as an apprentice to be trained as a skilled Electrical CAD Designer.Annual Wage: £12,500.00Duration: 42 months Advanced
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join us as an apprentice to be trained as a skilled electrical/electronic technician.Annual Wage: £12,500.00Duration: 42 months Advanced
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join us as an apprentice to be trained as a skilled fitter technician mechanical manufacturing.Annual Wage: £12,500.00Duration: 42 months Advanced
- Are you hardworking and looking for a practical and active job role that offers a daily variety of duties? BPX has an excellent opportunity for you to work alongside the current experienced team gathering product knowledge and learning all aspects of their warehouse function whilst working towards a Level 2 qualification.Weekly Wage: £172.50Duration: 13 months Intermediate
- An exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to break into a sales role. You will be managing and providing an efficient and effective support internally for the field Sales Team within your defined area. You will also close orders and achieve targets set.Weekly Wage: £152.25 - £287.35Duration: 15 months Intermediate
- Are you a reliable, dedicated, energetic person who is looking to experience the heat of the kitchen? Then the White Horse at Birstall is looking for you! You will experience a wide range of procedures while on the programme, and your dedication and fantastic work ethic will reward you by being part of a great team in a contemporary setting.Weekly Wage: £164.00Duration: 15 months Intermediate
- You’ll be joining a community of like-minded people, including lots of other apprentices and spending time between college and one of our UK sites.Unspecified Wage: Competitive salaryDuration: 4 years Advanced
- The Grey Lady, are looking for an Administration Apprentice to join their team. The role will support the Business Services functions with Administration, as well as reception duties. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to use initiative.Weekly Wage: £160.00Duration: 12 months Intermediate
- Surepharm Services have an exciting and unique opportunity for 4 Apprentice Manufacturing Process Technician to join their team. They provide a full in-house formulation development, manufacturing, packing and distribution service of pharmaceutical medicines. If you're passion for working within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing this role is for you.Weekly Wage: £347.10Duration: 18 months Intermediate
- We are looking for a confident and outgoing Customer Service Apprentice to join our team in Ashby-de-la-Zouch. We offer great progression opportunities as well as a competitive salary within this well-renowned company. The ideal candidate will have a good basic IT skill, have a passion for working with people and have great communication skills.Weekly Wage: £269.23Duration: 15 months Intermediate
- The Oak Treehouse in Shepshed are looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice Nursery Nurse to join their team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a passion for working with children and be hardworking and willing to undertake training and development.Weekly Wage: £117.00Duration: 21 months Advanced
- The role provides a varied introduction to accounting including bookkeeping, vat, annual accounts and basic tax - all designed to complement the AAT course and your career progression.Unspecified Wage: To be agreed upon appointmentDuration: 15 months Intermediate
- An exciting opportunity for a Site Maintenance & Engineering Apprentice to join EM Pharma in Old Dalby (nr to Melton Mowbray). EM Pharma are a growing healthcare provider, part of a wider organisation which boasts a group turnover of over £300m. A genuine opportunity for the right candidate to learn and develop within this growing organisation.Weekly Wage: £185.00 - £222.00Duration: 18 months Intermediate