The world of sport offers a rich variety of interesting and rewarding career opportunities.
Our Sport courses focus on the application of knowledge and provide students with the opportunity to develop transferable skills for employment and further study. As a Sport student you will automatically become a part of Loughborough Sport, which combines the College, Loughborough University, and Loughborough Students' Union.
As a student here you will have access to an excellent range of sports facilities both on-site and at Loughborough University, including specialist sports halls, rubber crumb pitches with associated coaching/observation facilities, sports analysis and fitness suites, dance and spin studios, and physiology labs. Ofsted rated the College as Good overall with double Outstanding for its Sports provision.
Staff are sensitive to the needs of high-level performers, with specialist elite welfare support tutors being on hand to assist with learning.
All of our Higher Education sports courses, including Foundation Degrees and BA/BSc (Hons) final-year degrees, are validated and awarded by Loughborough University.
- BTEC Level 1 Diploma in Sport and Active LeisureFTLevel 11 Year
- Level 2 Certificate - Weekend in Fitness Instructor (Gym)PTLevel 221 - 30 Weeks
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (GYM)PTLevel 26 - 10 Weeks
- Level 2 Diploma in SportFTLevel 21 Year
- Level 2 Diploma in Teaching Exercise and FitnessFTLevel 21 Year
- NVQ Level 2 in Activity LeadershipFTLevel 21 Year
- Advanced Apprentceship (Level 3) in School SportFTLevel 31 Year
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport (Development, Coaching and Fitness)FTLevel 32 Years
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport and Exercise ScienceFTLevel 32 Years
- Level 3 Diploma in Coaching and Supporting School PEFTLevel 31 Year
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise ReferralLevel 321 - 30 Weeks
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage TherapyPTLevel 31 Year
- VTCT Level 3/4 Diploma in Massage and Therapies for SportFTLevel 3Array
- YMCA Level 3 in Personal Trainer AwardLevel 38 - 12 Days Face to Face
- Level 4 Certificate in Chronic Respiratory Disease Exercise InsrtuctorLevel 411 - 15 Weeks
- Level 4 Certificate in Exercise and Nutritional Interventions for Obesity and DiabetesLevel 416 - 20 Weeks
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage TherapyPTLevel 41 Year
- Foundation Degree in Sports Management (Blended Learning)FTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Sport and Leisure ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- BA (Hons) in Sport Management (Blended Learning)FTLevel 63 Years
- BA (Hons) in Sports ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports ScienceFTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science (Management) (Top Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science (Top Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science with ManagementFTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Sport Coaching (Blended Learning)FTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Sport Coaching (Futsal) (Blended Learning)FTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Sports CoachingFTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Sports Coaching (Top Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.