- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
A Maths qualification is essential whatever your plans are for the future. The skills and technical abilities taught on our Maths courses are transferable across many other subjects and sectors of employment. Teaching the core academic units, we aim to develop your general numeracy, introducing higher-level modules as you progress. You can study Maths as an Entry Level course, at GCSE, or at A Level, depending on your level of ability.
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at an open day.
- Talk to tutors about our courses
- Take a tour of the college’s facilities and accommodation
- Get advice on the application process
- Learn what it’s like to be a Loughborough College student
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.