Our Motor Vehicle courses have been designed in close collaboration with employers and industry leaders to provide you with the most up-to-date practices needed for working life. With access to our dedicated Motorsports workshop and industry standard commercial garage, our hands-on courses ensure that you’re prepared for employment in a working garage.
Developing your practical skills, courses are delivered flexibly and you are encouraged to use what you've learnt on any personal projects you may have. Well-trained mechanics and vehicle technicians are in high demand by employers seeking people with the right qualifications under their belt.
Want to study and get paid? You could also seek a Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship, on which you can earn a wage whilst you learn at College and pick up valuable experience from an employer.
- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- Good overall rating in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection, with Outstanding for Apprenticeships.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
- Full TimeLevel Level: 11 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level: 21 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level: 32 Years
- Full TimeLevel Level: 31 Year
NEXT OPEN DAYSaturday 24th April 2021
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at an open day.
- Talk to tutors about our courses
- Take a tour of the college’s facilities and accommodation
- Get advice on the application process
- Learn what it’s like to be a Loughborough College student
Hover over and click on the map icons to view 360o images of everything our campus has to offer.
Click the links below to view 360 degree images of our amazing facilities.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.