With high-quality training programmes, opportunities for work placements, and close working partnerships with JTL, our Electrical Installation courses provide you with the skills you’ll need to kick-start your career in the industry.
As an Electrical Installation student, will have access to specialist workshops and facilities allowing you develop your practical expertise alongside industry experts in a professional working environment.
- Level 1 in Engineering and Electrical InstallationFTLevel 11 Year
- EAL Level 2 Diploma (part-time) in Electrical InstallationPTLevel 22 Years
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations in Electrical InstallationPTLevel 3Array
- Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3) in Electrical InstallationFTLevel 34 Years
- EAL Level 3 Diploma in Electrical InstallationFTLevel 31 Year
- HNC/D in Engineering (General)PTLevel 42 Years
- HNC/HND in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic, Manufacturing or Mechanical)FTLevel 52 Years
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.