Our professional accountancy courses give you the opportunity to update your skills, gain a qualification, and, as a result, enhance your career prospects.
Our Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) courses are highly practical and tailored to the needs of the workplace. Each accounting programme is a separate qualification, leading to the application of full professional status providing all stages are complete.
AAT courses and qualifications offer a unique, fast-track route, which enables non-graduates to get ahead in the chartered accountancy profession.
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Association of Accounting TechniciansPTLevel 21 Year
- Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2) in Accounting (AAT)FTLevel 212 - 18 Months
- Level 2 Certificate in Computerised AccountingFTLevel 216 Weeks
- Level 2 Certificate in Payroll for BusinessFTLevel 216 Weeks
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Association of Accounting TechniciansPTLevel 31 Year
- Advanced Apprentceship (Level 3) in Accounting (AAT)FTLevel 318 - 24 Months
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Association of Accounting TechniciansPTLevel 41 Year
- Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4) in Accounting (AAT)FTLevel 412 - 24 Months
- CIMA Level 5 Diploma in Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (Operational Level)FTLevel 51 Year
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.