Loughborough College has a fantastic range of fully funded* accredited distance learning courses, which you can study from the comfort of your own home.
These are self-study knowledge based short courses lasting 12-16 weeks or earlier subject to your availability.
Depending on your chosen subject you will get the option of paper or online resources and assessment papers or a mix of both.
*Subject to funding criteria.
Easy Enrolment Process
Choose your subject and delivery method.
Send your details via the form below.
A member of the team will be in contact to complete your registration paperwork.
Resources, Assessment Papers and Tutor contact details allocated to you for an immediate start.
If you want to do more than one, as soon as you complete one you can move onto another.
Whether you’re an individual, small, medium or large company, we offer a wide range of courses to improve your personal or professional development.
For as little as £30 to £75, Loughborough College are able to support with CPD Certified bitesize training courses that will provide a foundation into a variety of sectors such as:
- Health & Social Care
- First Aid
These can also be used as part of the 20% Off the Job training for Apprentices.
Alongside our CPD courses, we also offer a wide range of fully funded* accredited distance learning courses to improve your personal or professional development.
These training courses provide a foundation into a variety of sectors such as Health & Social Care, Business, Hospitality, Employability and Safeguarding.
*subject to funding criteria.
In addition to these we also have the below subjects available:
- Common Health Conditions
- Customer Service in Hospitality
- Working with People with Mental Health Needs
- Safeguarding and Prevent
- Personal Exercise and Health
- Personal Care Needs
- Cancer Support
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Workplace Violence and Harassment
- Mental Health First Aid and Advocacy
- You must be over the age of 19 from the 1st August 2019
- You must have lived in the UK for 3 or more years
- You must not have completed the same course before
- Already have a Level 2 or equivalent qualification*** (Five or more GCSE/O levels grade A*-C, one A level, two or three AS levels, NVQ Level 2)
- You must not live in Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Greater Manchester, Greater London, Liverpool City Region, Tees Valley, West Midland, West of England or Sheffield City Region
- Higher Education students can access funding if they provide evidence that their HE course doesn’t duplicate any learning in the distance learning qualification.
- Please note that your funding is paid upon completion, so it is important you are committed to completing the course.
***If you do not have a Level 2 qualification currently it may affect future funding opportunities
Apply for a student loan* to complete a Level 3 qualification in:
- Customer Service
- Mental Health
- End of Life Care
- Leadership and Management
*Loans are repayable once Learner’s are earning £25k+ per annum.
Step Into Health
Step into Health aims to help people of differing health and fitness levels to improve their wellbeing and empower them to achieve their own personal health objectives.
The programme focuses on three main areas: physical activity, nutrition & healthy eating and stress management. This free programme recognises that lack of time can often be a barrier to health improvement and so the course is flexible to fit in with your lifestyle. You never have to attend college and can study wherever and whenever you choose.
Start Your Application
Speak to one of our distance learning experts about our fantastic range of funded** distance learning courses.