The information published on these pages shows:
- The number of applications for admission on to recognised, undergraduate higher education courses that we have received from UK domiciled applicants.
- The number of offers we have made in relation to those applications.
- The number of those offers accepted and the number of those who have registered with us.
- The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
It also shows these numbers by reference to:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate
- Their ethnicity
- Their socio-economic background.
It is important to note that the data presented has not been contextualised. This means, for example, that you will not be able to see from this data how many of those applying to courses met the entry criteria. It is also the case that universities and colleges will often receive many more applications than they have spaces on courses and so offer rates will necessarily be lower than application rates in those circumstances.
For details of non-numeric values in the following table, please see the 'Rounding and suppression' explanation below the tables.
Table 1a: Percentage of classified first degrees at grade 2:1 or above by characteristic for 2019-20 qualifiers.
|EIMD 2019 quintile||1 and 2||50%|
|EIMD 2019 quintile||3 to 5||50%|
Table 1b: Detailed information on attainment for 2019-20 qualifiers.
|Mode of Study||Characteristic||Characteristic split||Headcount of classified First Degrees awarded||Percentage of classified First Degrees awarded as first class||Percentage of classified First Degrees awarded as upper second class||Percentage of classified First Degrees awarded as lower second class||Percentage of classified First Degrees awarded as third class / pass||Headcount of unclassified First Degrees awarded||Headcount of other undergraduate awards|
|Full-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||1||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Full-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||2||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Full-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||3||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Full-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||4||30||15%||40%||30%||15%||N/A||N|
|Full-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||5||30||DP||35%||40%||15%||N/A||N|
|Full-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||N/A||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Full-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||Unknown||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Part-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||1||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Part-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||2||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Part-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||3||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Part-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||4||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Part-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||5||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Part-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||N/A||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Part-time||EIMD 2019 quintile||Unknown||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Apprenticeships||EIMD 2019 quintile||1||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Apprenticeships||EIMD 2019 quintile||2||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Apprenticeships||EIMD 2019 quintile||3||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Apprenticeships||EIMD 2019 quintile||4||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Apprenticeships||EIMD 2019 quintile||5||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Apprenticeships||EIMD 2019 quintile||N/A||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
|Apprenticeships||EIMD 2019 quintile||Unknown||N||N||N||N||N||N/A||N|
Transparency 2021 Information - Rounding and suppression
The data contained in the tables have been rounded and suppressed as follows:
- Numerators and denominators have been rounded to the nearest 10. Where the numerator or denominator rounds to 20 or less, the data are suppressed with an "N".
- Percentages are rounded according to the smallest, unsuppressed denominator in a given mode and characteristic. If the denominator rounds to:
- 50 or less: percentages are rounded to 5%
- 1000 or less: percentages are rounded to 1%
- More than 1000: percentages are rounded to 0.1%
- "N/A" is displayed where there is no provision in a given mode or level
- "DP" indicates suppression for data protection reasons. This is applied where the numerator is two or less, or differs from the denominator by no more than two students.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.
We will let you know when future dates become available.