With our range of Hospitality and Catering courses, there has never been a better time to join this thriving industry. Trained in our on-site, commercial restaurant, our students have found success in high profile regional and national competitions and have gained successful employment in a range of sectors.
Whether you are aspiring towards a career in Hospitality and Catering or you simply want to enhance your dinner party skills, we provide a great learning experience in a fully-equipped, professional environment.
You will gain real work experience serving the public in our industry-standard kitchen, restaurant, and bar, as well as potential work placements in the UK and in Europe. You will also be given opportunities to enter local, national, and international competitions such as World Skills, the Welsh International Culinary Championships, Brakes Student Team Challenge, British Culinary Federation Salon Culinaire, and the North Warwickshire and Hinckley College Salon Culinaire.
The hospitality and catering industry is estimated to employ 1.75 million people in England, is the UK's 4th largest industry, and accounts for 27.7% of total jobs growth. It is estimated that there will be 3.09 million people employed in this industry by 2020.
- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- Good overall rating in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection, with Outstanding for Apprenticeships.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
- Full TimeLevel Level 11 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level 21 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level 318 - 24 Months
- Full TimeLevel Level 31 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level 52 Years
- Full TimeLevel Level 61 Year
Hover over and click on the map icons to view 360o images of everything our campus has to offer.
Click the links below to view 360 degree images of our amazing facilities.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.