Preparing you for a range of career opportunities in this sector, our Health and Social Care courses aim to develop your confidence and provide you with the skills you need to enter into further education or employment.
With various options available, you can choose to specialise in areas including Nursing and Midwifery, Education, or Early Years. Students enrolling on higher-level courses also have the opportunity gain essential experience through work-based placements.
- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- Good overall rating in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection, with Outstanding for Apprenticeships.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
NEXT OPEN DAYSaturday 24th April 2021
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at an open day.
- Talk to tutors about our courses
- Take a tour of the college’s facilities and accommodation
- Get advice on the application process
- Learn what it’s like to be a Loughborough College student
Hover over and click on the map icons to view 360o images of everything our campus has to offer.
Click the links below to view 360 degree images of our amazing facilities.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.