Our Beauty Therapy courses are designed to develop both your technical abilities and your practical knowledge, giving you the tools you need to kick-start your career in the beauty industry.
With our modern and well-equipped therapy rooms based on-site in the Radmoor Centre, the College’s commercial salon and spa, you will have the opportunity to conduct the practical elements of your training in a professional learning environment working with real clients.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Introducing the Hair and Beauty SectorFTLevel 11 Year
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Beauty TherapyFTLevel 21 Year
- Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2) in HairdressingFTLevel 212 - 18 Months
- Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 in Beauty TherapyFTLevel 22 Years
- Advanced Apprentceship (Level 3) in Beauty TherapyFTLevel 32 Years
- Advanced Apprentceship (Level 3) in HairdressingFTLevel 318 - 24 Months
- City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Body and Spa TherapiesFTLevel 31 Year
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage TherapyPTLevel 31 Year
- VTCT Level 3/4 Diploma in Massage and Therapies for SportFTLevel 3Array
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage TherapyPTLevel 41 Year
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.