Our Beauty Therapy courses are designed to develop both your technical abilities and your practical knowledge, giving you the tools you need to kick-start your career in the beauty industry. With our modern and well-equipped therapy rooms based on-site in the Radmoor Centre, the College’s commercial salon and spa, you will have the opportunity to conduct the practical elements of your training in a professional learning environment working with real clients.
- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- Good overall rating in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection, with Outstanding for Apprenticeships.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
- Full TimeLevel Level: 11 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level: 21 Year
- Part TimeLevel Level: 221 - 30 Weeks
- Full TimeLevel Level: 31 Year
- Part TimeLevel Level: 31 Year
- Part TimeLevel Level: 41 Year
NEXT OPEN DAYSaturday 24th April 2021
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at an open day.
- Talk to tutors about our courses
- Take a tour of the college’s facilities and accommodation
- Get advice on the application process
- Learn what it’s like to be a Loughborough College student
Hover over and click on the map icons to view 360o images of everything our campus has to offer.
Click the links below to view 360 degree images of our amazing facilities.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.