With strong links to the Leicestershire Early Years Partnership and the University of Derby, our Childcare courses aim to prepare you for the wide range of career opportunities available in this diverse and rewarding sector.
Loughborough College's Childcare courses are designed to meet industry demands for a better qualified and better skilled childcare workforce. Our programmes of study equip you with these skills by emphasising the importance of work-based experience and critical reflection.
Delivered by our vocationally-qualified team, these qualifications in Childcare will enable you to progress into managerial roles in a variety of settings or find employment in work-based learning, teacher assistant pathways, or as playgroup/nursery practitioners.
- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- Good overall rating in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection, with Outstanding for Apprenticeships.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
- Intermediate Level
- Advanced Level
- Full TimeLevel Level: 32 Years
NEXT OPEN DAYWednesday 9th February 2022
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at an open day.
- Talk to tutors about our courses
- Take a tour of the college’s facilities and accommodation
- Get advice on the application process
- Learn what it’s like to be a Loughborough College student
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.