As the world's largest organisation for professional marketers, the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) has a reputation for excellence. CIM marketing qualifications are recognised across the globe. The CIM accreditation and range of marketing training we offer provide a great foundation for the key marketing concepts and practices implemented within the industry.
Our CIM marketing courses are designed to help update your knowledge and enhance your employability in various marketing disciplines. To work in marketing a degree isn't essential and studying a marketing qualification will help you to be seen as credible and professional in this field. Gaining a CIM qualification is something that is sure to make your CV stand out and get you noticed. Whether you are looking to launch a career in marketing, manage a business or enhance your career prospects a CIM marketing course could help.
The Foundation and final-year degree in Events Management specialises in a specific sector of marketing and is ideal for those who are looking for careers organising small and large scale events such as concerts, festivals, fairs, and fashion shows.
- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- Good overall rating in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection, with Outstanding for Apprenticeships.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
- Part TimeLevel Level: 31 Year
- Part TimeLevel Level: 41 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level: 52 Years
- Full TimeLevel Level: 61 Year
- Part TimeLevel Level: 61 Year
NEXT OPEN DAYSaturday 6th November 2021
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at an open day.
- Talk to tutors about our courses
- Take a tour of the college’s facilities and accommodation
- Get advice on the application process
- Learn what it’s like to be a Loughborough College student
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.