As the world's largest organisation for professional marketers, the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) has a reputation for excellence. CIM marketing qualifications are recognised across the globe. The CIM accreditation and range of marketing training we offer provide a great foundation for the key marketing concepts and practices implemented within the industry.
Our CIM marketing courses are designed to help update your knowledge and enhance your employability in various marketing disciplines. To work in marketing a degree isn't essential and studying a marketing qualification will help you to be seen as credible and professional in this field. Gaining a CIM qualification is something that is sure to make your CV stand out and get you noticed. Whether you are looking to launch a career in marketing, manage a business or enhance your career prospects a CIM marketing course could help.
The Foundation and final-year degree in Events Management specialises in a specific sector of marketing and is ideal for those who are looking for careers organising small and large scale events such as concerts, festivals, fairs, and fashion shows.
- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- Good overall rating in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection, with Outstanding for Apprenticeships.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
- Part TimeLevel Level 31 Year
- Part TimeLevel Level 41 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level 52 Years
- Full TimeLevel Level 61 Year
- Part TimeLevel Level 61 Year
Hover over and click on the map icons to view 360o images of everything our campus has to offer.
Click the links below to view 360 degree images of our amazing facilities.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.