Kick-start your career in the hair and beauty industry with one of our Hairdressing courses.
Providing you with high-level, practical training in our on-site salon, all of our Hairdressing courses are taught by experienced professionals who will work with you to develop your cutting and styling techniques. Working with real clients, you will also build your knowledge of relevant business practices in running and managing a working salon, alongside developing your confidence and your customer service skills.
Our hairdressing qualifications allow for specialisation in barbering or women's hairdressing, as well as a course in Hair and Media Make-Up.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Introducing the Hair and Beauty SectorFTLevel 11 Year
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Women's HairdressingFTLevel 21 Year
- Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2) in BarberingFTLevel 212 - 18 Months
- Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2) in HairdressingFTLevel 212 - 18 Months
- Advanced Apprentceship (Level 3) in HairdressingFTLevel 318 - 24 Months
- City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in HairdressingFTLevel 31 Year
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.