Kick-start your career in the hair and beauty industry with one of our Hairdressing courses.
Providing you with high-level, practical training in our on-site salon, all of our Hairdressing courses are taught by experienced professionals who will work with you to develop your cutting and styling techniques. Working with real clients, you will also build your knowledge of relevant business practices in running and managing a working salon, alongside developing your confidence and your customer service skills.
Our hairdressing qualifications allow for specialisation in barbering or women's hairdressing, as well as a course in Hair and Media Make-Up.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Introducing the Hair and Beauty SectorFTLevel 11 Year
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Women's HairdressingFTLevel 21 Year
- Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2) in BarberingFTLevel 212 - 18 Months
- Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2) in HairdressingFTLevel 212 - 18 Months
- Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3) in HairdressingFTLevel 318 - 24 Months
- City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in HairdressingFTLevel 31 Year
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.