Our Performing Arts courses are designed to teach you a variety of essential performance skills, developing you as an entertainer and giving you the experience you need to flourish in the industry. We work with you on all aspects of performance, ranging from acting and voice to dance and movement, as well as teaching you essential skills for devising, preparing and producing a piece. You will have the opportunity to work on and perform in staged productions in front of an audience, allowing you to showcase your talents and put them into practice.
- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- Good overall rating in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection, with Outstanding for Apprenticeships.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
- Full TimeLevel Level: 11 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level: 21 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level: 32 Years
PERFORMING ARTS SHOWCASE
Emerge & Survivors | Level 2 and Level 3 Year 2 perform their first new works of the season
Level 2 and Level 3 Year 2 perform their first new works of the season.
Radio plays (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
This online event will be our final year of staging a radio play.
Using the classic radio...
Cinderella - Online Pantomime
Our annual pantomime is Cinderella, the classic fairy tale of magic, mischief and ugly sisters. O...
Herakles by Euripides
Level 2 Performing Arts students have been exploring the birth of theatre in ancient Greece and h...
A devised performance by Level 3 Year 2 Performing Arts learners.
Students have been workin...
Tempest | A re-imagining of Shakespeare
Level 3 Year 1 Performing Arts perform a re-imagining of Shakespeare's Tempest. This production...
Transformation | Level 2 Performing Arts Online Event
Transformation was the subject matter chosen by our Level 2 students and from this we began explo...
1984 | Performed by Level 3, Year 1 Performing Arts
Year 1 Performing Arts present a response to the themes, characters and ideas of Orwell's dystopi...
Find out more about performing arts at Loughborough College and watch some of our past performances in our YouTube playlist.
NEXT OPEN DAYSaturday 6th November 2021
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at an open day.
- Talk to tutors about our courses
- Take a tour of the college’s facilities and accommodation
- Get advice on the application process
- Learn what it’s like to be a Loughborough College student
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.