- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
Our Access to Higher Education courses have been specifically designed for adults who want to return to study and gain the necessary qualifications for progression into Higher Education. As an institution, we welcome diversity in our student body and we seek to encourage learners of all ages to enrol with us, regardless of their level of academic discipline.
Loughborough College aims to equip you with the necessary skills for further progression, with many of our Access students achieving a high level of success in advanced level qualifications. Loughborough College's Access to HE courses are validated by Cambridge Access Validating Agency (CAVA).
All Access courses are one year long and are usually timetabled for two or three days a week. This timetable allows students to more easily arrange childcare, work arrangements, and other commitments. English and Maths are timetabled within the three days of attendance for each course should you need to study these again.
Funding may be available to help cover the cost of your course.
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at an open day.
- Talk to tutors about our courses
- Take a tour of the college’s facilities and accommodation
- Get advice on the application process
- Learn what it’s like to be a Loughborough College student
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.