- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
We offer aspiring teachers the opportunity to gain the qualifications required for a successful career in this challenging and rewarding sector.
Helping you to build upon your knowledge of the curriculum, our Teacher Training courses allow you to explore educational issues, new innovations and up-to-date teaching and learning theories with the aim of applying the main principles to your own subject area.
Our programmes emphasise the importance of work-based experience and you will have the opportunity to network with other established practitioners in order to gain a first-hand perspective of the teaching profession.
- Part TimeLevel 312 - 18 Months
- Part TimeLevel 32 Years
- Part TimeLevel 316 Weeks
- City & Guilds Level 4 TAQA Award in
Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (6317-41)Part TimeLevel 418 - 24 Months
- Part TimeLevel 41 Year
- Part TimeLevel 52 Years
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at an open day.
- Talk to tutors about our courses
- Take a tour of the college’s facilities and accommodation
- Get advice on the application process
- Learn what it’s like to be a Loughborough College student
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.