We offer aspiring teachers the opportunity to gain the qualifications required for a successful career in this challenging and rewarding sector.
Helping you to build upon your knowledge of the curriculum, our Teacher Training courses allow you to explore educational issues, new innovations and up-to-date teaching and learning theories with the aim of applying the main principles to your own subject area.
Our programmes emphasise the importance of work-based experience and you will have the opportunity to network with other established practitioners in order to gain a first-hand perspective of the teaching profession.
- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- Good overall rating in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection, with Outstanding for Apprenticeships.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
- Part TimeLevel Level: 216 - 20 Weeks
- Part TimeLevel Level: 221 - 30 Weeks
- Part TimeLevel Level: 212 - 18 Months
- Full TimeLevel Level: 31 Year
- Part TimeLevel Level: 316 - 20 Weeks
- Part TimeLevel Level: 41 Year
- Part TimeLevel Level: 52 Years
NEXT OPEN DAYSaturday 24th April 2021
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at an open day.
- Talk to tutors about our courses
- Take a tour of the college’s facilities and accommodation
- Get advice on the application process
- Learn what it’s like to be a Loughborough College student
Hover over and click on the map icons to view 360o images of everything our campus has to offer.
Click the links below to view 360 degree images of our amazing facilities.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.