Industry continues to demand the talented and well-trained individuals who graduate from Loughborough College, with the high standards displayed by our students being recognised by a variety of major companies.
Providing you with the skills, knowledge, and approaches required for success at a senior level, we aim to offer you an education that is highly relevant and useful to any modern professional environment.
Our Leadership and Management courses will provide you with a firm understanding of the practices implemented in business and will act as a solid foundation from which to progress into further education or employment.
- Level 2 Certificate in Team LeadingLevel 26 - 10 Weeks
- NVQ Level 2 in Activity LeadershipFTLevel 21 Year
- Level 3 Certificate in Effective ManagementPTLevel 316 - 20 Weeks
- Foundation Degree in Business and ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- Foundation Degree in Events ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- Foundation Degree in Hospitality ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Sport and Leisure ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Travel and Tourism ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- BA (Hons) in Public Services ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Events ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Hospitality ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Leadership and Management (Top Up Degree)FTPTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Sports ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Tourism ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science (Management) (Top Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science with ManagementFTLevel 63 Years
- Chartered Institute of Marketing CIM in Professional Diploma in MarketingPTLevel 61 Year
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.