With excellent links to industry, our Engineering courses have been developed in accordance with current practices and aim to ensure that your training is relevant and up-to-date.
Combining practical training with theoretical understanding, you will have access to well-equipped laboratory facilities, allowing you to contextualise your knowledge in a practical environment.
- Level 1 in Engineering and Electrical InstallationFTLevel 11 Year
- Level 2 in EngineeringFTLevel 21 Year
- Level 2 in Performing Engineering OperationsFTLevel 21 Year
- Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3) in EngineeringFTLevel 34 Years
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in EngineeringFTLevel 32 Years
- Enhanced A Level Programme in Space EngineeringFTPTLevel 32 Years
- HNC in EngineeringPTLevel 42 Years
- HND in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic)FTLevel 52 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Engineering (PT)PTLevel 62 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Engineering (Top-up Degree)FTPTLevel 61 Year
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.