This course is the only one of its kind in the UK, developed for young people who wish to study an exciting programme leading to higher education and employment in engineering, maths or physics.
You will study for one day per fortnight at the National Space Centre in Leicester and the remainder of the time at the college, benefitting from trips, guest speakers, and masterclasses led by experts from the space industry.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Engineering (covering mechanical, electrical, electronic, design, CAD, materials, and maths for engineering)
- A Level Mathematics
- A Level Physics
- Masterclasses at the National Space Centre
- Trips and visits to space and engineering institutions
Unique features of this programme include:
- Classes at the National Space Centre and Loughborough College
- Masterclasses led by experts from the space industry
- Industry trips, visits, and speakers
- Opportunities for work experience
- Five GCSEs, including Maths at grade A/7, Science Double Award at grade AA/77 (or Triple Award at grade AAB/776), English at grade B/6, plus another GCSE at grade B/6.
- You must be highly motivated and committed to a unique and intense programme of learning
This programme will lead to a wide range of degree courses including physics, mathematics, and engineering degrees, as well as to employment opportunities in the engineering industries.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.