This is one of the most intensive academic courses available at the college and requires the most dedicated of students. This course is a hybrid program that includes A Level Maths and A Level Physics with BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Engineering.
In addition to this ‘Four A Levels equivalent’ programme, you will study at masterclasses led by experts from the space industry at the National Space Centre in Leicester and benefit from trips, work experience and guest speakers. Our Space Engineers are taught in a bespoke group allowing teaching within the context of space.
The fees for this course are currently being confirmed.
Please contact Student Recruitment for more information.
Mode of Attendance:
- Full Time
- September 2024
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Engineering (covering mechanical, electrical, electronic, design, CAD, materials, and maths for engineering)
- A Level Mathematics
- A Level Physics
- Masterclasses at the National Space Centre
- Trips and visits to space and engineering institutions
Unique features of this programme include:
- Classes at the National Space Centre and Loughborough College
- Masterclasses led by experts from the space industry
- Industry trips, visits, and speakers
- Opportunities for work experience
- Five GCSEs, including Maths at grade A/7, Science Double Award at grade AA/77 (or Triple Award at grade AAB/776), English Language at grade B/6, plus another GCSE at grade B/6. Where Physics is studied separately the grade in Physics must be A/7.
- You must be highly motivated and committed to a unique and intense programme of learning
This programme will lead to a wide range of degree courses including physics, mathematics, and engineering degrees, as well as to employment opportunities in the engineering industries.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at our open day.Visit our Open Day
Our team of experts will be able to help answer any questions you have, from finance and funding to requesting a prospectus we’ve got you covered.CONTACT US
Great!, you’ve found the perfect course, now find out how to apply and get start looking forward to starting studying with us!HOW TO APPLY