A course in Public or Uniformed Services will help you to develop the confidence, resilience, and technical skill for a variety of career opportunities in this ever-changing sector. Fast-paced and highly rewarding, we aim to prepare you for employment within a wide range of divisions; from the Armed Forces, Police, and Fire Services, to the Civil and Crown Prosecution Services. Delivered by former industry professionals from the Police, Fire Service, NHS, and Royal Navy, you will have the opportunity to get to grips with modern practices through hands-on activities and off-site excursions. Last year, 79% of our students went into Further or Higher Education after leaving us and 18% went straight into employment.
- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- Good overall rating in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection, with Outstanding for Apprenticeships.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
- Full TimeLevel Level: 11 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level: 21 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level: 32 Years
- Full TimePart TimeLevel Level: 32 Years
- Full TimeLevel Level: 52 Years
- Full TimeLevel Level: 61 Year
Hover over and click on the map icons to view 360o images of everything our campus has to offer.
Click the links below to view 360 degree images of our amazing facilities.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.