We are entering an exciting new phase at Loughborough College as we expand to incorporate new science courses, including the Space Engineering Enhanced A Level programme. We aim to be at the cutting edge of scientific innovation and students enrolling on our Science courses can expect to enjoy learning how science works within various realistic settings through a combination of academic study and practical activities.
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths are all high on the Government's agenda for supporting the UK’s future competitiveness and growth. Young people following this path will be able to develop their creativity, problem-solving, and employability skills.
- AS and A Level in BiologyFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in ChemistryFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in Environmental ScienceFTPTLevel 32 Years
- AS and A Level in PhysicsFTPTLevel 31 Year
- Access to Higher Education in Social SciencesFTLevel 31 Year
- Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3) in Laboratory TechniciansFTLevel 324 - 36 Months
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport and Exercise ScienceFTLevel 32 Years
- Enhanced A Level Programme in Space EngineeringFTPTLevel 32 Years
- OCR Level 3 Cambridge Technical Diploma in Laboratory SkillsFTPTLevel 32 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports ScienceFTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science (Management) (Top Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science (Top-Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science with ManagementFTLevel 63 Years
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.