We are entering an exciting new phase at Loughborough College as we expand to incorporate new science courses, including the Space Engineering Enhanced A Level programme. We aim to be at the cutting edge of scientific innovation and students enrolling on our Science courses can expect to enjoy learning how science works within various realistic settings through a combination of academic study and practical activities.
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths are all high on the Government's agenda for supporting the UK’s future competitiveness and growth. Young people following this path will be able to develop their creativity, problem-solving, and employability skills.
- AS and A Level in BiologyFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in ChemistryFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in PhysicsFTPTLevel 31 Year
- Advanced Apprentceship (Level 3) in Laboratory TechniciansFTLevel 324 - 36 Months
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Applied Science (Medical Science)FTLevel 32 Years
- Enhanced A Level Programme in Space EngineeringFTPTLevel 32 Years
- Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4/5) in Space EngineeringFTLevel 42 Years
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.