This full-time programme of study builds on the skills gained at Level 2. You'll learn advanced skills, including advanced cutting, colour correction, and creative colouring techniques, whilst exploring current and emerging trends within the hairdressing industry.
Alongside your studies, you’ll work in the Radmoor Centre’s commercial salon as a stylist, giving you the opportunity to enhance and develop your skills whilst building strong interpersonal skills in preparation for industry.
- Advanced techniques in cutting hair
- Advanced techniques in colouring hair
- Advanced techniques in creative styling
- Advanced techniques in dressing hair
- Health and safety
- Working with colleagues
A kit and uniform is required to work in the salon. A bursary is available for kit and uniform requirements, subject to eligibility. Find out more: Student Services
This course also offers
- visits to national hair shows
- a visit to the Wella Academy to observe current colour and cutting trends
- demonstrations and workshops from specialist manufacturers, such as Wella and Tigi
- opportunities for work experience in our new, state-of-the-art commercial salon facilities
Upon completion of this course, you can further your skills by progressing on to an Apprenticeship, through additional short specialist courses, or by entering the hairdressing industry or self-employment as a stylist or session stylist.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.