This course is designed to further the knowledge and skills gained at Level 1 and covers all basic beauty therapies.
The City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy is a vocational course taught by lecturers who are experts in the beauty sector. It gives you the opportunity for hands-on learning in our industry-standard salons and commercial spa, as well as a chance to complete external work experiance.
Beauty Therapy at level 2 includes:
- Eye treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Health and safety
- Client care and communication
- Retailing, and reception duties
This course offers
- the chance to train in industry-standard salons and a brand new spa
- opportunities to complete work experience
- lecturers who are experts in the industry
- Three GCSEs at grade D/3 or above, one being in English or Maths OR a Level 1 Beauty Diploma.
You can progress on to Level 3 Diploma in Body and Spa Therapy or an Apprenticeship in the beauty sector.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.