The Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing gives you the required knowledge, skills and understanding at management level to take a strategic approach to marketing planning. By understanding key digital marketing techniques required to integrate digital solutions in the marketing plan, you will be able to interpret relevant insight and make informed strategic decisions.
This is a one year provision but you can start in September, January or April.
Programme Costs (Per Year):
- Part Time (PT):
- UK / EU Residents: £2,100
- Non EU: £2,100
Please contact the HE Student Registry for more information.
Mode of Attendance:
- Part Time
The CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing covers the following three modules:
- Marketing and Digital Strategy – Assessed by assignment (Sept – Dec)
- Digital Optimisation – Assessed by assignment (Dec – Mar)
- The Digital Customer Experience – Assessed by assignment (Mar – June)
Blended Learning – Online (voiced-over lectures, with interactive activities and quizzes) plus four/five seminar sessions per module (6:30pm - 9:30pm on Wednesday evenings) these will be face to face sessions at Loughborough College or via distance/online delivery.
Each module can be achieved as a distinct, self-contained award which can be build up to attain the full diploma.
As part of the delivery of the CIM Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing, you will be taught by specialist marketers who have practical experience in the industry, business and commerce in the private and not-for-profit sectors. The syllabus has been updated recently to reflect the changing issues and practices within marketing and to reflect employers' views of marketing in today's business environment, making this an extremely relevant qualification.
The Awarding Body at The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) has commended Loughborough College for the excellent standard of results achieved for assessments submitted in the March 2022 assessments session for the Delivering Customer Value through Marketing unit of the CIM Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing qualification
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification
- Foundation degree in Business with Marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university / college, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in Bachelor’s degrees or 60 credits in Master’s degrees)
- Professional practice (suggested two/three years marketing in an operational/strategic role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
In addition to Tuition fees, you will be required to register to become a CIM
pay for assessment bookings.
- £65 CIM Membership fee paid directly to CIM
- £190 Assessment fee (per module) paid directly to CIM
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at our open day.Visit our Open Day
Our team of experts will be able to help answer any questions you have, from finance and funding to requesting a prospectus we’ve got you covered.CONTACT US
Great!, you’ve found the perfect course, now find out how to apply and get start looking forward to starting studying with us!HOW TO APPLY