Our GCSE courses form a firm foundation on which to build your academic career. Offering programmes in GCSE English and Maths, our courses allow you to gain an understanding of core areas and provide you with the knowledge needed for progression into Further Education. In 2012, 99% of the College’s GCSE students gained passes overall with students studying GCSEs in English Language, Maths, Biology, Science, and ICT gaining a 100% pass rate.
We also offer flexible modes of study for those individuals that require an alternative to the traditional classroom approach with our eLearning initiative.
- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- Good overall rating in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection, with Outstanding for Apprenticeships.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
NEXT OPEN DAYSaturday 2nd October 2021
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at an open day.
- Talk to tutors about our courses
- Take a tour of the college’s facilities and accommodation
- Get advice on the application process
- Learn what it’s like to be a Loughborough College student
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.