Are you looking for a career with prospects which will open up opportunities for progression and promotion? Then an apprenticeship may be for you!
Apprenticeships are available to all people over the age of 16. Even if you have had prior training or a degree level qualification, as long as you are acquiring a new set of skills and the content of the training is materially different to prior training, you could qualify.
Retraining could give you a significant career boost, allow you to go for a challenging new role or widen your skill set with your existing employer.
Benefits of an Apprenticeship
- Earn a salary
- Get paid holidays
- Paid time off for training
- Training linked to the job you are doing
- Become part of the nation’s skilled workforce
- Receive on-the-job training
- Gain a recognised qualification
- Learn job-specific skills
Are you looking to employ an Apprentice?
Visit our Loughborough College for Business section or give us a call on 01509 515 461
- Agilitas It Holdings LtdAn exciting role working in a typical warehouse environment as part of the operations team. Book in, dispatch, pick, pack, clean and relocate stock, as well as carrying out regular stock takes. Ensuring SLA deadlines are met and quality standards are maintained at all levels. Adhering to all Agilitas Health & Safety processes and procedures.Weekly Wage: £161.50Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 07/06/2020
- BPX Electro Mechanical Co LtdAre you hardworking and looking for a practical and active job role that offers a daily variety of duties? BPX has an excellent opportunity for you to work alongside the current experienced team gathering product knowledge and learning all aspects of their warehouse function whilst working towards a Level 2 qualification.Weekly Wage: £172.50Duration: 13 months IntermediateClosing Date: 07/06/2020
- SAYFA SYSTEMS UK LIMITEDAn exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to break into a sales role. You will be managing and providing an efficient and effective support internally for the field Sales Team within your defined area. You will also close orders and achieve targets set.Weekly Wage: £152.25 - £287.35Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 19/06/2020
- Surepharm Services LtdSurepharm Services have an exciting and unique opportunity for 4 Apprentice Manufacturing Process Technician to join their team. They provide a full in-house formulation development, manufacturing, packing and distribution service of pharmaceutical medicines. If you're passion for working within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing this role is for you.Weekly Wage: £347.10Duration: 18 months IntermediateClosing Date: 19/06/2020
- Euro-Projects Recruitment LimitedSales Apprentice career opportunity to join a dynamic and growing Recruitment Consultancy set to double in size with new offices in 2020. This is a rapidly growing business that is expanding their facility. This is a business that thrives on developing and progressing people through the business to become a highly successful Consultant.Weekly Wage: £11,000.00 - £13,000.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 19/06/2020
- CLICK SAVE SMILE LIMITEDFantastic opportunity for an individual looking to work for a growing company with plenty of opportunity for progression. The role will involve business administration duties as well as supporting the team within other areas of the company.Weekly Wage: £136.50Duration: 12 months IntermediateClosing Date: 19/06/2020
- Harlow Bros LtdHarlow Bros are looking to add to their internal sales team based at the head office in Long Whatton. Harlow Bros are a long-established family owned business with a policy of continuously investing in their staff and offering progression throughout the company.Weekly Wage: £174.00 - £246.00Duration: 13 months IntermediateClosing Date: 01/07/2020
- Grace Dieu Manor SchoolGrace Dieu Nursery are looking for you to support their growing setting. Working alongside staff, you will develop a sound understanding of child development and children’s expected norms; where you will meet the dictates of the EYFS whilst providing a safe and caring environment where children make good progress as a result of good practice.Weekly Wage: £117.00Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 30/06/2020
- TimbateqWould you like to learn from the best and develop a career with this fantastic bespoke manufacturing business which has over 25 years’ experience? This a varied role with lots of diversity and room to develop. An exciting opportunity to work within a team where selling and delivering outstanding customer service is available to the right candidate.Weekly Wage: £152.10Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 19/06/2020
- MERIDIAN MORTGAGES LIMITEDThe purpose of the role is to provide an effective and efficient administrative service and support to the business, whilst undertaking administration training. The successful candidate will be expected to provide the highest level of customer service and business support to our office team as well as our clients. Opportunity to progress available.Annual Wage: £11,000.00Duration: 18 months AdvancedClosing Date: 19/06/2020
- Gibsons Grey Lady LtdThe Grey Lady are looking for an Administration Apprentice to join their team. The role will support the business services functions with administration, as well as reception duties. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to use initiative.Weekly Wage: £156.00Duration: 12 months IntermediateClosing Date: 19/06/2020
- The Royal OakAre you a reliable, dedicated, energetic person who is looking to become a Qualified Chef? Then the Royal Oak is looking for you! You will experience a wide range of procedures while on the programme, and your dedication and fantastic work ethic will reward you by being part of a great team in our friendly village Pub setting.Weekly Wage: £156.00Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 07/06/2020
- Medex Medical Emea LimitedDo you have ambition, flair and discipline to make it all the way? Are you looking to be an administrator? If so then here is the opportunity for you!Weekly Wage: £200.00Duration: 12 months IntermediateClosing Date: 19/06/2020
- Pet Blood Bank ServicesPet Blood Bank UK is a charity that provides a national canine blood bank. Our products and services are available to all UK veterinary professionals. An exciting career has come up for the right person to assistant with the supply chain of products to veterinary around the UK.Weekly Wage: £146.25Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 07/06/2020
- TML SOLICITORS LTDTML Solicitors have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Apprentice to provide support to their conveyancing team at their dynamic law firm in Leicester City Centre. The ideal candidate will be confident, professional and have excellent communication skills.Weekly Wage: £150.00 - £200.00Duration: 13 months IntermediateClosing Date: 25/06/2020
- CLICK SAVE SMILE LIMITEDFantastic opportunity for an individual looking to work for a growing company with plenty of opportunity for progression. The role will involve general warehouse duties as well as supporting the team with other areas of the business including Social Media, Event Planning and Digital Strategy.Weekly Wage: £136.50Duration: 15 months IntermediateClosing Date: 07/06/2020
- Church Langton C Of E Primary SchoolChurch Langton C of E Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Learning Support Assistant Apprentice to join their friendly school from September 2020. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with children, will be able to use their own initiative and will have excellent communication skills.Weekly Wage: £146.25Duration: 21 months AdvancedClosing Date: 17/06/2020
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be a School Sport, Health & Wellbeing Apprentice. This position is for enthusiastic and energetic individuals looking to enter a career in sports coaching and/or teaching. All School Sport Apprentices will study towards the Level 3 Diploma in Supporting the Delivery of PE and School Sport. Apprentices will undergo a training course at Loughborough College which will start on Monday 20th July 2020 to prepare for the school environment whilst receiving additional training/qualifications.Wage: £4.15 p/hDuration: 12 monthsAdvanced Level Apprenticeship