Market and street traders and assistants sell goods (other than refreshments) from stalls, barrows and other portable containers in streets and market places.
Current Entry Requirements
No academic qualifications are required.
Typical education level:Level 1-3
- Displays products on stall or barrow.
- Calls out or otherwise attracts attention to goods on offer.
- Sells goods at fixed price or by bargaining with customer.
- Accepts payment and may wrap goods.
- Cleans up site on completion of each day.
related to this Career
- Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3) in Customer ServiceFTLevel 318 - 24 Months
- Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2) in Customer ServiceFTLevel 212 - 18 Months
- Subject AreaApprenticeships
- Subject AreaBusiness
- Subject AreaVocational