Information for Students, Staff, Parents, Carers and Employers
Loughborough College has a safety first approach and has complied with the governments guidance on managing the risk and staying Covid-19 secure on campus. The College has completed a comprehensive Covid-19 risk assessment for all our activities and has put in place a series of safety measures that all staff, students and visitors need to comply with. This includes social distancing, increased cleaning and handwashing facilities and limiting the number of staff and students on campus. We all must follow these measures and all staff and students undertake a Safety Briefing before returning to campus.
We confirm that we have complied with the governments ‘Five Steps to Safer Working Together’ namely:
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the staff and student
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures, in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
Please kindly note that only students who are contacted in advance and undertake a safety briefing can attend campus.
Further details can be found by clicking this link.
We have put together guidance, information and FAQ's for Students, Applicants and Staff. These will be expanded and updated as more information becomes available, so check back in the future for updates.
Here are a few useful links for students and staff working off-campus.