Information for Students, Staff, Parents, Carers and Employers
Thank you to everyone for your patience, understanding and support over the last two years in following the guidance and rules we have had in place on campus.
If students test positive for Covid or have symptoms, please do not come to campus and report your absence through the ILP Portal as usual.
We ask that all staff and students continue to:
- Regularly wash or sanitise hands
- Be aware of social distancing in crowded spaces
- Wear a face covering in crowded areas if you want to, but they are not mandatory
- Get vaccinated or boosted if you are eligible
- Ventilate classrooms and offices where possible
- If in doubt, stay out – if you feel unwell, please do not take any chances. Stay at home until you feel better and do not come onto campus
As always, we will continue to monitor the local and national picture and if any changes are necessary we will take swift action to prioritise the health and safety of everyone in the college community.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
We have put together guidance, information and FAQ's for Students, Applicants and Staff. These will be expanded and updated as more information becomes available, so check back in the future for updates.
Here are a few useful links for students and staff working off-campus.