Day to day duties will include:
- Assist at the Trade Shop onsite,
- Provide customers with information and advice on goods and services,
- Operate equipment to perform work requirements,
- Move goods in logistics facilities,
- Receive goods from deliveries,
- Place goods in storage,
- Maintain the safety and quality of goods,
- Maintain the safety of hazardous goods and materials,
- Maintain hygiene standards in handling and storing goods,
- Process orders for dispatch to customers,
- Assemble orders for dispatch,
- Dispatch goods for delivery,
- Process returned goods,
- Sort goods and materials for recycling,
- Manage the receipt, storage, or dispatch of goods,
- Audit stock levels and stock records.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn
About the employer
FlotecAlong with our fast response to the maintenance engineer/ buyer for breakdown requirements, we have a production facility supplying several major Manufacturers and Service repairers in the Construction, Rail & Passenger transport industry with bulk hose assemblies and kitting services.
Flotec Industrial explains, “In today’s market with many business’s streamlining their buying and maintenance departments, the demands on our customers are high. We often hear of our competition not returning telephone calls from an enquiry, or keeping a customer updated on an order. These are basic philosophies and Flotec prides itself on it’s communication levels with it’s customers and response to enquiries, giving the customer peace of mind to move onto their next task, knowing the job will be done. With our competitive pricing policy, we feel this gives us the edge in today’s market”.