This is a full-time course which offers a flexible and challenging programme of study, focusing on the creative arts sector. The course is designed to broaden and deepen your understanding of what careers in art, craft, and design, as well as in the media, the performing arts, and the music industry, are available and what they entail.
You'll be encouraged to reflect on your own interests and aspirations through project work which encompasses both performing arts and art and design. The content will enable you to apply your knowledge and skills in new and practical contexts; for example, when learning about planning and taking part in events and performances.
Today's workforce must be able to problem solve and work as a member of a team, as well as be able to plan and make decisions. Studying on this programme will develop your personal, as well as your employability, skills and your confidence.
You will improve your English and Maths skills throughout the course, whilst benefiting from its vocational context, and the programme supports an informed progression route to Level 2 qualifications.
- Being organised
- Developing a Personal Progression Plan
- Performing Arts
- Exploring Business and Employment
- outstanding facilities, including a 200-seat theatre, as well as rehearsal spaces and drama studios
- industry-experienced tutors
- opportunities for involvement in performances and exhibitions throughout the year
- collaborative working with other creative students
- one-to-one support and guidance from a personal tutor
- No prior knowledge, understanding, skills, or qualifications are required.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.