This course gives learners the opportunity to learn key engineering
principles, allowing you to develop your knowledge through practical activities
and theory sessions.
Learners study a combination of mechanical and electronic engineering disciplines in our dedicated workshops and classrooms.
- A combination of mechanical- and electrical/electronic-based units
- Engineering Maths and Science
- Health and Safety
- Engineering principles
- Practical experience
- Opportunity to resit GCSE Maths and/or English
This course offers:
- Access to the best workshops in the East Midlands
- Expert, professional teaching staff
- High-quality training programmes
- Opportunities for work placements, along with close working relationships with JTL and the AEMT
Four GCSEs at grade D/3 or above
Successful completion of this qualification will allow you to progress on to the Level 3 programme or potentially an apprenticeship where you can earn a wage whilst you learn.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.