Set your sights higher and discover more with our Leisure and Tourism courses.
Studying with us, you will have the option to travel as part of your course and experience a whole world of opportunities. Gaining valuable experience from work-based learning, our courses prepare for the practicalities of employment in sectors such as consultancy, tour operations, airlines, cabin crew, and tourism management.
- Level 2 Diploma in Travel and TourismFTLevel 21 Year
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Travel and TourismFTLevel 32 Years
- Foundation Degree in Events ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- Foundation Degree in Hospitality ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in International Tourism ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- BA (Hons) in Events ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Hospitality ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Tourism Management (Top-Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.