Jobholders in this unit group advise industrial, commercial and other establishments on a variety of management and business-related matters to assist in the formulation of financial and business policies in order to maximise growth or improve business performance.
Current Entry Requirements
Entry is most common with a degree or equivalent qualification, but is possible with other academic qualifications. Professional qualifications are available and will be a requirement in some areas.
Typical education level:Level 4-6
- Assesses the functions, objectives and requirements of the organisation seeking advice.
- Identifies problems concerned with business strategy, policy, organisation, procedures, methods and markets.
- Determines the appropriate method of data collection and research methodology, analyses and interprets information gained and formulates and implements recommendations and solutions.
- Advises governments, commercial enterprises, organisations and other clients in light of research findings.
- Runs workshops, and addresses seminars, conferences and the media to present results of research activity or to express professional views.
related to this Career
- BA (Hons) in Leadership and Management (Top Up Degree)FTPTLevel 61 Year
- Level 2 Certificate in Team LeadingLevel 26 - 10 Weeks
- AS and A Level in MathematicsFTPTLevel 31 Year
- Subject AreaAS and A2 Levels
- Subject AreaBusiness
- Subject AreaHigher Education
- Subject AreaLeadership and Management
- Subject AreaMaths
- Subject AreaVocational