This course is designed to inspire you to embark on a career within the exciting and diverse travel and tourism sector.
You may be looking to enter employment in areas such as travel agencies, visitor attractions, airlines or hotels. Your course will be a mixture of research-based tasks, presentations, online exams, and paper exams.
The course has core, mandatory, and optional units, which include:
- The UK Travel and Tourism Sector
- UK Travel and Tourism Destinations
- Delivering the Travel and Tourism Customer Experience
- Travel and Tourism Business Environments
- The Development of Tourism in the UK
- Factors Affecting Worldwide Travel and Tourism
Your course will be a mixture of research-based tasks, presentations, online exams, and paper exams.
Depending on your age, course fees may be waived. Contact Student Recruitment for up-to-date information. An additional fee of £80 applies to this course to cover trips and materials.
- Four GCSEs at grade D/3 or above, including English and Maths (you will be required to study additional English and/or Maths if you haven’t achieved a grade C/4 or above)
The knowledge, understanding, and skills gained whilst studying a BTEC First will aid progression to further study and prepare you to enter the workplace in due course.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.